COURTS CARIBBEAN – RULES
1. This competition will start from Monday 27th April and end on Sunday 17th May, 2015 at 11:59pm (GMT-4)
2. You must be 18 years and over to enter this competition or have the consent of a parental guardian
3. Competitors must create a login for the Courts Make Mom’s Day game by selecting a user name and password. This login will keep your score in the game. You must enter true and accurate information about yourself to win
4. Users can maintain only one login during the competition
5. Users can play the Courts Make Mom’s Day game as many times as they want but scores are non-cumulative
6. At the end of the 3 week promotion, the top 3 highest scores from each Courts market would win prizes
7. Employees of Courts, affiliate agencies and their immediate family are not eligible to enter this competition
8. This promotion is for all Courts fans worldwide. If you live outside of the country you are playing in, you can transfer/assign your prize to an immediate family member residing in that country
9. The winners will be notified via email by a representative of Courts or its agency on Friday 22nd May, 2015
10. Conditions of Entry:
a) Competitors acknowledge that compliance with the Rules set out above including all eligibility requirements is a necessary pre-condition to any prizes in the Courts Make Mom’s Day game being awarded to them. For removal of all doubt, competitors who have not complied with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
b) Courts reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Courts Make Mom’s Day game at any time, if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Courts corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper running of the competition. In such cases Courts will inform competitors of such cancellation, modifications or suspensions of the Courts Make Mom’s Day game via notifications by electronic mail or on the Facebook fan page
c) Courts does not warrant that access to or use of any third party’s website will be uninterrupted or free of any of the events stated below, due to the nature of internet services and electronic communications. Courts is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to:
• lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the competition;
• or communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or
• failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of the prizes or in the prize notification; or
• for any errors of any kind in connection with the promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or
• the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the promotion; or
• any of the above arising from the actions or omissions of any third parties in relation to any aspect of the Courts Make Mom’s Day game or the usage of any third party websites which are not under the control or operated fully by Courts
11. Any attempt by a competitor or other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Courts Make Mom’s Day game, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws in the countries where the promotion is being run.
12. Should such an attempt be made, Courts reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
13. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities in (12) and (13) may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. In no event will Courts be liable for more than the relevant prizes available in the Courts Make Mom’s Day game
14. In the event of any conflict with any promotion details contained in these Rules and Conditions and promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print, advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media, (“Promotional Materials”) the details of the promotion set forth in these Rules and Conditions shall prevail
15. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Courts employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Rules and Conditions in any manner whatsoever
16. All competitors agree to take part in any promotional, marketing or publicity activities or events reasonably requested by Courts and consent to the use and disclosure by Courts in any form of media of their names, likenesses and/or general areas of residence without compensation or further reference
The Unicomer Courts Caribbean MultiMedia Application collects personally identifiable information from you solely to operate the Service as described in the “How We Use Your Information” section below. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to advertisers or spammers. We will only share the information we collect from you as described in the section below entitled “How We Share Your User Information “
Information We Collect About You
The Application enables you to enter our photo and video contests and/or promotions in a reliable and convenient manner and share your entry with other users of Facebook or was associated by Facebook with a particular user (“Facebook Information”). When you use the Application, we may collect any Facebook Information you have made visible to “Everyone” on Facebook as well as the information Facebook designates as your publicly available information. This includes your:
2. Profile picture
4. Curent city
6. Friend List
When first using the Application, you will also be asked to grant us access to additional Facebook Information that you are allowed to share user Facebook’s policies. Currently, we ask that you share all information that you are allowed to share under Facebook policies. This information includes.
1. Your contact information, including your email address, phone number and mailing address.
2. Items you have “liked”
3. Your profile information
4. Posts in your newsfeed
5. Photos and videos you have uploaded to Facebook
6. Your calendar of events
7. Your custom friend lists
8. Your online presense
9. Your “check-ins” and friends “check-ins”
10. Your family members and relationship details and status
11. Information about your friends.
Even if you have not explicitly allowed us access to any of your Facebook Information, we may collect information about you when your friends on Facebook allow access to and use the Application, subject to your Facebook settings. We may also send you emails and post on your Facebook Wall in connection with your use of the Application. In addition to the Facebook Information, we may collect information we receive from you in connection with your requests for customer support, your user feedback or other communications you direct to us. Any such information will be treated in the same manner as Facebook Information.
Information We Collect When You Access the Application on a Mobile Device
When you use the Application on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, we collect your unique device identifier, IP address and your location (“Mobile Information”) and together with Facebook Information “User Information”).
Mobile Log-In Information
To log into the Application, you must input your email address and Facebook password. This Facebook login information is collected directly by Facebook as part or the login process and does not pass through our servers.
How We Use Your User Information
The Company will only use your User Information for the following purposes:
1. To enable you to use the Application to use/participate in any video and photo contests and/or promotions that we hold on our Facebook page(s).
2. To enable you and other users of the Application to share your activity on the Application and any content you may upload and share, provided that your User Information will only be accessible in aggregate form, anonymized form, or after removing you and your Facebook friends names, photos,videos and contact information.
3. If your Facebook privacy settings allow such access to enable your friends to use the Application to vote for your entry or look at content uploaded.
4. To post on your Wall or to send you emails regarding your use of the Application.
5. To provide technical support and to respond to your inquiries.
6. To communicate about new features or promotions of the Service.
8. To solicit your feedback to improve the Service and your experience using it.
9. To administer and improve the Application.
10. To keep track of your activity patterns, preferences and location in order to improve the level of service receive from the Application (we may use your Mobile Information for this purpose)
11. To promote the Application and other products and services of ours and our affiliates, including in private and publicly available product demonstrations and in communications with social media partners, media outlets and other third parties, provided that your User Information will only be used in such promotions in aggregate form, anonymized form, or after removing you and your Facebook friends name, photos, videos and contact information.
12. We will not sell your personally identifiable User Information to advertisers or spammers.
How We Share Your User Information
We may share your User Information in the following cases:
1. With Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your User Information and content submissions to our affiliates and third-party service providers to the extent permitted by Facebook. Except as otherwise set forth in this section, we will only share your User Information with any such parties in connection with the adminstration of the Application or for the purpose of improving your experience with the Application. Third party service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose your User Information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or coply with legal requirements.
4. With Your Consent : We may share your User Information and content with other third parties with your consent.
5. As Required by Law : We may disclose any User Information and content submissions we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
6. To Prevent Harm or Loss : We may disclose User Information and content submissions when we believe, in our sole discretion, disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with suspected or actual illegal activity.
8. We will not provide personally identifiable User Information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you, but we do not control and are not responsible for Facebook’s own use of content and Information it collects in relation to this Service.
How We Protect Your User Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User Information that we collect about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. While we cannot guarantee that no accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use of your information will occur, we try to prevent such occurrences
Transfers of User Information to Other Countries
The Company uses databases located in different jurisdictions. We may transfer User Information we collect about you to our databases outside your country of residence. Even if the laws in the country to which the information is transferred do not require us to provide adequate protection for your data, we will nevertheless seek to ensure that information transferred to such country is adequately protected\
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
You may stop the Application from using your User information at any time by
1. Uninstalling the Facebook Application and setting your Facebook privacy settings to prevent the Application from accessing your Facebook Information through your friends or.
2. By deleting your Facebook account. Subject to applicable law, we provide you with access to the User Information and content we have retained about you and the ability to review, correct, update, block or delete the information where it is inaccurate. Subject to applicable law, we may limit or deny access to your User Information where providing such access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive user the circumstances. Please submit your request to the address specified in the “How to Contact Us” Section below.
How to Contact Us