Rules and Conditions
Name of Promotion: “5 Ways to Keep Pace in 8 Days with Courts”
This competition is open to persons 18 years and older.
The promotion will run from August 13 to August 20, 2016
Number of winners:
40 winners overall
- TV – total 8
- Radio – Total 8
- Facebook - 8
- Shopcourts.com: 1 winner each day – total: 8
- In-store: 1 winner each day including Sunday- total 8
Each winners will be advised of where to collect prizes.
The promotion will run as outlined below:
- 1. Shopcourts.com: Shop online spend $20,000 or more including GCT and enter for a chance to win.
- Shop in-store: Spend $20,000 or more including GCT and enter for a chance to win.
- 3. Watch coverage on TVJ: Answer questions presented during the live pre-game and post-game coverage for a chance to win. The first correct called-in response will win. No purchase necessary.
- Like Courts on Facebook: Answer trivia questions at our facebook page to win – no purchase necessary
- 5. Listen RJR Hitz 92FM: Answer questions presented during the live coverage for a chance to win. The first correct called-in response will win. No purchase necessary.
- Entry agreement for qualified customers:
- Customers who meet the spend requirement will automatically be entered in the draw
- A list of all qualifying deliveries will be generated before draw date/time.
- Customers who meet the spend requirement online will automatically be entered in the draw
- A list of all qualified customers will be generated before draw date/time.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Online winners:
- One winner will be drawn manually
- Names and account numbers of customers will be pooled in a box and randomly drawn. Each winner will be announced on Hitz92FM the following day during the coverage.
- There will be noback–up entries drawn.
- A list of all qualifying deliveries will be generated before draw date and/or draw time
- The names will be pooled into a box.
- Names and account numbers of customers be pooled in a box and randomly drawn.
- One (1) winner will be drawn manually
- Each winner will be announced on Hitz92FM following each draw date during the coverage.
There will be noback–up entries drawn.
- Draws will be conducted at 3:00PM at 79 - 81A Slipe Road, Kingston 10 on the date specified for the draw.
Table showing Draw dates:
5 Ways to Keep Pace in 8 Days At Courts
Delivery Transaction Dates
August 13th & 14th deliveries
August 15th deliveries
August 16th deliveries
August 17th deliveries
August 18th deliveries
August 20th & 21st deliveries
- In-store and online winners:
After each draw is done and the on-line and in-store winners confirmed, the winners will be contacted by telephone and advised of date, location and time that their prize will be presented to them. If we are unable to locate the winners after the first call, two additional calls will be made over a two-day period. We will allow for five rings for each call made; if unanswered after five rings, it will be considered a missed call. If all these calls are unanswered, the branch from which the winner won will be contacted and the branch manager will be asked to send a representative to the home of the winner. If the winner cannot be located after all these attempts then we will move to the next person in line from backup entries.
- Facebook winners will be selected based on the first correct answer given on the Facebook page.
- Radio and TV winners will be determined by the first correct caller to the radio program or TV broadcast, respectively.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Employees of Unicomer Jamaica Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, and non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- There will be no entry coupon in-store.
- List of online and in-store qualifying customers will be logged and retained for accountability.
- The accounts of customers selected will be checked immediately after the draw to ensure that they are in good financial standing. In the event that they have been cancelled, refunded, or fall in arrears the customer will be disqualified and the prize retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited
- The Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission reserves the right to be present at all promotional draws.
- Any changes to the rules of the promotion will be made with prior approval from the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission
- By entering the competition and claiming the prize, the winner agrees that Unicomer Ja. Ltd. has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winners refuse, then they have automatically forfeited their prize.
- Winners must show proof of identification using any national ID eg. Passport, drivers’ license, voter ID, before prize is issued.
- Every effort will be made to disburse all prizes within thirty (30) calendar days of the actual notification. However, in the unusual event that a customer fails to collect his/her prize from the branch at which they made purchase and given the time sensitive nature of the prize, it will be rendered null and void and retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited
- Winners of cash prizes are responsible for having a valid commercial bank account to facilitate payment directly the account. Failure to provide this informationwill result in automatic forfeiture of the prize.
Call center representatives will contact qualifying in-store and online customers to ask the following question: Would you like to be entered in the daily draw for the promotion? Customer will respond with a yes or no to determine skill.