ENTRY DETAILS: This competition is open to persons 18 years and older.
Customers who purchase any Whirlpool products, excluding Whirlpool microwaves,
between July 19, 2015 – August 31, 2015 will be eligible to enter for a chance to win.
One entry coupon will be awarded per customer per purchase of Whirlpool products.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Two (2) winners will be drawn manually from entry coupons received from all 29 Courts stores island wide. All entries will be pooled in one.
- Ten (10) back–up entries will be drawn in total for the 2 prizes – in the event that the entries selected do not meet all the requirements.
- All entries will be collected from each of the twenty-nine Courts Stores islandwide no later than September 11, 2015 for the selection of the Winners.
- Two winners will be drawn on September 18, 2015 from all the entries received from the 29 Courts Stores.
- The first Two (2) entries drawn that meet all requirements would be the winning entries. The back-up entries will be drawn – in the event that the entries selected do not meet all the requirements.
- Draws will be conducted at 11:00AM at 79 - 81A Slipe Road, Kingston 10 on the date specified for the draw.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Cheques with the prize amount will be issued in the names of each winner.
- Employees of Unicomer Jamaica Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, and non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry coupon must be correctly completed in its entirety. The customer is responsible for completing all fields on the coupon. Failure of the customer to complete the coupon in its entirety will lead to its disqualification.
- All entry coupons sent by the branches will be logged before they are dispatched and the branches when they are received. This will be done to ensure accountability.
- The accounts of customers selected will be checked immediately after the draw to ensure that they are in good financial standing. In the event that they have been cancelled, refunded, or fall in arrears the customer will be disqualified.
- The Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission reserves the right to be present at all promotional draws.
- Any changes to the rules of the promotion will be made with prior approval from the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission.
- By entering the competition and claiming the prize, the winner agrees that Unicomer Ja. Ltd. has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winners refuse, then they have automatically forfeited their prize.
- Winners must show proof of identification using any national ID eg. Passport, drivers’ license, voter ID, before prize is issued.
- Every effort will be made to disburse all prizes within thirty (30) calendar days of the actual notification. However, in the unusual event that a customer fails to collect his/her prize from the branch at which they made purchase and given the time sensitive nature of the prize, it will be rendered null and void and retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited.
- Winners are responsible for having a valid bank account with a local (Jamaican) financial institution to facilitate the cheque lodgment.
- A word puzzle to be included on the entry coupon - with some letters missing to form the Courts Tag Line: “Bringing Value Home”.