BUY ANY FRIGIDAIRE APPLIANCE AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN
PROMOTION RUNS: NOVEMBER 1 - 30, 2015
DRAW DATE: DECEMBER 11, 2015
Authorized under section 58 (3) of the Betting, Gaming & Lotteries Act.
- This competition is open to persons 18 years and older.
- Customers (Cash or Credit) who shop at any COURTS between November 1 – November 30, 2015 and purchase any Frigidaire product will be eligible for a chance to win
- One entry coupon will be awarded per customer per purchase.
- This competition is open to Jamaica nationals residing in Jamaica only.
- Jamaican nationals residing in Jamaica making online purchases, entry forms will be made available to you at any of the Courts Store branches once you show proof of purchase.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Twenty nine (29) winners will be drawn manually from entry coupons received from all 29 Courts stores island wide.
- Two (2) back–up entries will be drawn for each branch winner-in the event that the entry selected does not meet all the requirements. Overall 58 back up entries will be drawn.
- All entries will be collected from each of the twenty nine Courts Stores Island wide no later than December 7, 2015 for the selection of the Winners.
- Twenty nine (29) winners will be drawn on December 11, 2015 from all the entries received from the 29 Courts Stores.
- The first entry drawn from each branch entries that meet all requirements would be the winning entry. The back-up entries will then be drawn – in the event that the entry selected does not meet all the requirements
- Draws will be conducted at 11:00AM at 79 - 81A Slipe Road, Kingston 5 on the date specified for the draw.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Each winner will receive a cheque payment issued in their name.
- Employees of Unicomer Jamaica Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, and non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry coupon must be correctly completed in its entirety. The customer is responsible for completing all fields on the coupon. Failure of the customer to complete the coupon in its entirety will lead to its disqualification.
- All entry coupons sent to the branches will be logged before they are dispatched and the branches when they are received. This will be done to ensure accountability.
- The accounts of customers selected will be checked immediately after the draw to ensure that they are in good financial standing. In the event that they have been cancelled, refunded, or fall in arrears the customer will be disqualified.
- The Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission reserve the right to be present at all promotional draws.
- Any changes to the rules of the promotion will be made with prior approval from the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission.
- By entering the competition and claiming the prize, the winner agrees that Unicomer Ja. Ltd. has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winners refuse, then they have automatically forfeited their prize.
- Winners must accept prize by December 31, 2015. Failure to do so will result in prize being forfeited.
- Winners must show proof of identification using any national ID eg. Passport, drivers’ license, voter ID, before prize is issued.
- Every effort will be made to disburse all prizes within thirty (30) calendar days of the actual notification. However, in the unusual event that a customer fails to collect his/her prize from the branch at which they made purchase and given the time sensitive nature of the prize, it will be rendered null and void and retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited.
- A word puzzle to be included on the entry coupon - with some letters missing to form the Courts Tag Line: “Bringing Value Home”.