Frequently Asked Questions
Call 1-888-835-7253 or email email@example.com
How can I track my order?
- If you are a VIP member, you can check the status of your order on your “Account Dashboard”.
Can I order a product I have seen in another country?
- You can only make purchases in the country in which your products will be delivered or picked up.
Can I ship overseas?
- No, Courts does not ship overseas.
Can items be delivered to another country?
- No, the country’s website in which you place your order is the country that your order will be delivered in.
Do I have to be a registered user to make a purchase?
- No, you can make purchases as a guest.
Are items found online available in stores?
- Yes, items online can be found in stores depending on stock.
Can I purchase online and collect in-store?
- Yes, you can purchase online and select the option to collect in-store when you check out.
Can I purchase with gift card/store card?
- Yes, gift cards (only) are available for online purchases. Type Gift Cards in your search bar to see your options or click Gift Cards.
Will the Voucher Express process remain the same?
- No, this will be done manually and you will be required to answer a few questions for verification purposes. However, you will still need a Credit Card issued by Visa or Mastercard, as well as the name, address and phone number of the person you are sending in the voucher to in Jamaica.
Is there a limit to items in my shopping cart?
- No, there is no limit to your shopping cart.
What numbers can I call for assistance?
- You can contact our Telesales agents at:
- 876-926-2110 or TOLL FREE 1-888-835-7253 (JAMAICA)
- 1-866-447-2474 (US)
- 1-888-814-4180 (CANADA)
- TOLL FREE 0-800-426-878 (UK)
How do I create an account?
- Click here and fill out your information.
How do I change the e-mail address or password on my account?
- Sign in, go to “My Account” and then to “My Account information”.
Can I see my order history?
- Yes, only if you are a registered user. When you sign into your account, you will see all recent activity on your dashboard.
What is a Wish List?
- A Wish List is a page where you can save items for future purchase so you won't waste time searching for them later. You may also share your Wish List with family and friends. You must be a registered user to be able to use this feature.
How do I place an order?
- Add products to cart, review items in cart, and proceed to checkout by filling in your shipping/ billing/ and payment information.
What are the payment options?
- You can pay using Visa or Mastercard.
Do you accept NCB keycard?
- At this time we do not accept payments using NCB Keycard on this website, however please call 1-888-835-7253 and someone will be happy to assist you with booking your sale and using your NCB Keycard as the method of payment.
Will there be a fee to process manual transactions?
- No. Like the online process, Courts Jamaica does not charge a fee and so it is free.
What is the sales tax?
- Prices are tax inclusive.
How do I make changes to my order?
- Please call 1-888-835-7253 to change your order.
How do I cancel my order?
- Please call 1-888-835-7253 to cancel your order.
What is the return policy?
- Please check our "Terms and Conditions".
What happens if an item that I ordered is out of stock?
- A customer service representative will call you and advise you of out of stock items and suggest a similar product.
Do you accept PayPal?
- No, we do not accept PayPal at this moment.
What are the delivery options?
- You may get your order delivered or pick up in store.
Is my credit card information secure?
- Yes, our website uses industry standard 128bit encryption and Secure Socket Layer transactions. SSL provides you with sound privacy protection by encrypting the channel of communication between you and Courts. Using a mathematical formula, SSL puts the information you exchange into a complex code. Even if intercepted, your data would be extremely difficult to read. SSL helps your browser automatically scramble sensitive information—such as a credit card number—before it is sent to Courts. After that, SSL allows only Courts’ software to unscramble the data. Through SSL, you can complete transactions with the assurance that no one else can read or change your payment information as it travels over the Internet.