We are the largest retailer in the region, offering many opportunities for growth and development and are looking for a talented and dedicated individual to fill the position of: Collections Supervisor
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Monitor all accounts in arrears with a view to effective settlement
- Assist the Credit Supervisor in the development and administration of collections strategies to maintain or improve the credit portfolio in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Support the Credit Supervisor by undertaking the day-to-day management of the Collections Team.
- Train, coach and develop staff to ensure achievement of Key Performance Indicators and targets.
- Ensure that management reports are printed and actioned on a timely basis .
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to build customer loyalty.
Academic qualifications and Key Competencies include:
- Tertiary level education, preferably a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Management Studies or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position .
- Results oriented and service driven .
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent investigative and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience of working within a Credit Control/Collections department would be a distinct advantage.
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes by Monday, March 02, 2015 to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.