Unicomer Jamaica Limited is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and service driven individual to the fill the vacancy of Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Conduct design reviews with the store planning team.
- Develop project budgets and schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of annual maintenance and capital expenditure budgets and monitor monthly expenditure.
- Create and manage the bid process.
- Interact, negotiate with, and coordinate the activities of contractors and subcontractors.
- Ensure that company standards are adhered to and that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare/update project status and tracking reports.
- Support the Property Manager on a large volume of retail projects.
- Resolve maintenance issues and recommend improvement measures.
Qualifications and Key Competencies include:
- Tertiary level education in Construction Management, Facilities Management, Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ construction management experience.
- Familiarity with interpreting architectural drawings with key focus on furniture and space planning concepts.
- Computer literate (Ms Excel, Ms Word and Auto CAD, Ms Project).
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Successful candidate must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle.
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes by Saturday, January 24, 2015 to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.