RULES AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to persons 18 years and older.
- Customers (Cash or Credit) who shop at any COURTS and COURTS OPTICAL between September 27 – October 31, 2015 and spend $20,000 and over including GCT will be eligible for a chance to win
- One entry coupon will be awarded per customer per purchase.
- This competition is open to Jamaica nationals residing in Jamaica only.
- Jamaican nationals residing in Jamaica making online purchases, entry forms will be made available to you at any of the Courts Store branches once you show proof of purchase.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
- Ten (10) winners will be drawn manually from entry coupons received from all 37 Courts AND Courts Optical stores island wide.
- Ten (10) back–up entries will be drawn in total for the 10 winners.
- All entries will be collected from each of the Courts and Courts Optical Stores Island wide no later than Friday, November 13, 2015 for the selection of the Winners.
- Ten winners will be drawn on November 20, 2015 from all the entries received from the 37 Stores.
- Draws will be conducted at 11:00AM at 79 - 81A Slipe Road, Kingston 10 on the date specified for the draw.
- The first ten (10) entries drawn would be the winning entries. The back-up entries will then be drawn – in the event that the entries selected do not meet all the requirements.
- After the draw is done and winners confirmed, the winners will be contacted by telephone and advised of date, location and time that their prize will be presented to them. If we are unable to locate the winner after the first call, two additional calls will be made over a two-day period. We will allow for five rings for each call made; if unanswered after five rings, it will be considered a missed call. If all these calls are unanswered, the branch from which the winner won will be contacted and the branch manager will be asked to send a representative to the home of the winner. If the winner cannot be located after all these attempts then we will move to the next person in line from backup entries.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- The prize amounts will be issued in the names of each winner.
- Employees of Unicomer Jamaica Ltd. and their immediate family members (i.e. parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, and non-estranged spouse) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry coupon must be correctly completed in its entirety. The customer is responsible for completing all fields on the coupon. Failure of the customer to complete the coupon in its entirety will lead to its disqualification.
- All entry coupons sent to the branches will be logged before they are dispatched and the branches when they are received. This will be done to ensure accountability.
- The accounts of customers selected will be checked immediately after the draw to ensure that they are in good financial standing. In the event that they have been cancelled, refunded, or fall in arrears the customer will be disqualified.
- The Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission reserves the right to be present at all promotional draws.
- Any changes to the rules of the promotion will be made with prior approval from the Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission.
- By entering the competition and claiming the prize, the winner agrees that Unicomer Ja. Ltd. has the right to use his or her name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes. If the winners refuse, then they have automatically forfeited their prize.
- Winners must accept prize by August 21, 2015. Failure to do so will result in prize being forfeited.
- Every effort will be made to disburse all prizes within thirty (30) calendar days of the actual notification. However, in the unusual event that a customer fails to collect his/her prize from the branch at which they made purchase and given the time sensitive nature of the prize, it will be rendered null and void and retained by Unicomer (Jamaica) Limited.
- Winners are responsible for having a valid commercial bank account with a local (Jamaican) financial institution to facilitate for wire transfer of monetary prize amounts.
- A word puzzle to be included on the entry coupon - with some letters missing to form the Courts Tag Line: “Bringing Value Home”.