We know how frustrating it can be when a household appliance breaks down.
Rest assuredServitec is the solution for you.
We have over 235 fully-trained technicians throughout the Caribbean. They are internationally trained and carry out up to 250,000 completed repairs every year.
We stock only genuine Supplier spare parts and make constant use of Manufacturer training to ensure that our technicians are fully up to speed with the latest technical specifications. We therefore guarantee that the service you receive will be second to none.
We repair items that are out of warranty and it doesn’t matter from where they were purchased – we service them all - computers, TVs, audio, washing machines, air condition units, fridges, freezers, stoves.
Why choose Servitec
Here are some good reasons to choose our Comprehensive Repair Service:
- We have a network of dedicated and Manufacturer trained Service Technicians.
- If we can't fix a problem over the telephone, we'll get a competent technician to you within 2 working days.
- You can choose an a.m. or p.m. appointment.
- We'll come to your home for all repairs to major appliances.
- You can leave smaller portable products at our Service Centres or any Courts Branch for a workshop repair.
- Our rates are very competitive.
- Only Supplier brand spare parts are used.
- All repairs carry a 3-month guarantee.
Special Benefits to Courts Customers
- If the product has been purchased from Courts and is still under its First Year Warranty, your service repair will be FREE OF CHARGE
- If you purchased a Courts Supashield Warranty, then all service repairs are free of charge until the end of the third year. If our technician can't repair the product, then the product will be exchanged.
- If your product is out of warranty and cannot be repaired, then the labor charge will be discounted off your purchase of a similar product from Courts.
- If you have an existing Courts Credit account, then subject to credit approval, your repair costs can if you wish, be added to your account.