- 1 Container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free piña colada yogurt
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning (dry)
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe fresh mango
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded plum (Roma) tomatoes (1 to 2 medium)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients until well blended.
- In 3- or 4-quart clear glass serving bowl, layer salad ingredients in order listed, except cashews. Spoon dressing evenly over salad; sprinkle cashews over top.
Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 190),Total Fat 21g(Saturated Fat 10g,Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg Sodium 320mg Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 8g Sugars 12g), Protein 31g; % Daily Value*:Vitamin A 45%;Vitamin C35%; Calcium35%;Iron20%; Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 4 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:2 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.