Protect your new purchase fully for up to 3 or 4 years
Whether you are buying a major home appliance, living room suite, bedroom set or even a computer you want to make sure that you get extra protection for your new purchase. For a few dollars a day, you can have total peace of mind by investing in a Courts SupaShield warranty for your furniture or appliances.
What does Courts SupaShield cover?
- Full Breakdown Cover - All repair costs inclusive of parts, labour and call out charges on major (non-portable) items.
- New for Old Replacement - In the unlikely event that we are unable to repair the product, we will replace it with an identical or similar model of equivalent purchase price and specification.
- No Customer Outlay - All repair invoices are settled directly by Courts SupaShield, so there is no need for any payment to be made by you.
- Rapid Service By Courts – If you suffer a breakdown of your product, one of our specialists will arrange a mutually agreed appointment time for our technician’s visit.
- Loan Product – In the case of major appliances, if your product cannot be repaired on site, a loan unit will be made available by Courts on request, if available.
- Food spoilage cover - We will refund food spoilage claims based on the these classification: Single door and top mount Fridges(which carry a freezer on top) to a maximum amount of BD$300 per incidence. Freezers/ Side-by-side/ French door to a maximum amount of BD$500 per incidence.
- Defects to furniture frames – This will include incidences of warpage, separation of frame components on solid wood furniture and frame breakage.
- Bending and breakage of metal components - Recliners, sleeper mechanisms, swivel rocker bases and springs.
- Lifting, peeling or scaling of finishes- Applicable to wooden furniture and leather finishes
- Separation of seams -All upholstery items are eligible.
Choose how you want to pay
Your SupaShield Electrical and Furniture warranties can be added:
- To your shopping cart online when checking out.
- In stores, to your Courts credit agreement or in one lump sum when you make your cash purchase.
Just one call solves your problem
Courts will ensure you receive a speedy, efficient and FREE repair using our own qualified technicians. Simply make one call to Courts at (246) 431-6850 and we’ll do the rest.
If we can’t solve it we’ll replace it
We know how important your item is to you, in the unlikely event that the problem cannot be corrected, we will replace it with an identical or similar model of equivalent purchase price and specification.
FOR CLAIMS AND INQUIRIES CALL YOUR LOCAL COURTS STORE AT (246) 431-6850.